Autumn Background





Saturday, November 17, 2012

Well, it's been a month and a few days since our little boy has arrived. He is doing well, he is finally growing. He had a rough couple weeks his first time here, it was stressful and worrying, but we said our prayers and he is growing, no jaundice, he is breathing normal, etc. I have been up since 3 am trying to feed him and put him to sleep. At 4:30 he threw up quite big and made a complete mess all over me and the recliner. He didn't cry or anything. So he is sleeping right now. It must have been the bottle feeding that he didn't like. I had breastfed him for 15 minutes. But that didn't work for him so I gave him another couple ounces of formula to supplement. But he threw it all up. The part that worried me was that after I had cleaned him up, changed his clothes and my clothes, he started making noises that sounded like belching noises. I thought he was going to throw up again, but nothing came out. It worried me a bit. But he is fine. I'm holding him in my arms right now to keep an eye on him. I don't know if he will throw up again, or gag again. You never know. Today we are getting his Christening photos done. I am a little excited, but the sitting is only 10 minutes, which kind of sucks. I hope we can get all the photos done as fast as we can. After the photo shoot today, Kimberly would like to have a mommy, daughter day. She had called daddy when he was coming home from work that we were going shopping. He asked if it was planned, I said, "no." I wasn't aware we were going shopping. But she really wants to go.. So maybe we will go out for a bit... But it might be with the family so we don't drive everywhere today. She wanted to do some Christmas shopping. Hmmm... I don't know about that. We will see what happens. =) I'm happy she wants mommy and daughter time. =) Well, this is the update for us today. I also wanted to mention I am hardly getting sleep.. But I am also doing my best to get naps in as well.

No comments: