Autumn Background





Sunday, January 3, 2010




okay, for some reason my last post didn't update my other photos i tried putting on here. let me try it again...okay i think they worked. He is a photo of Chuy. And then I saw this great area over at liberty Station where we live that has an anchor in the middle of a field. For Christmas, the landscapers designed it with poinsettias. I just thought that would be a great time to take a family photo over there. It was so beautiful I couldn't pass it up. And if I didn't take a photo of the anchor with the poinsettias in it, I would regret it. So we took family photos. It was nice. And of course a photo of Cassey in his uniform. I thought it would be nice for his parents to stand by him and let me take a photo. I also have one of him standing alone in his suit. Which I don't have posted. I might post it later. So enjoy the photos.

No comments: