Autumn Background





Sunday, January 3, 2010






Kevin did this photo of us at Bonneville Fish Hatchery. It was a ton of fun learning about the fish. My hardest part was trying to take pictures of all the seals we spotted over there because the employers kept shooting off their guns and fireworks to scare them off. But this was my favorite photo done of us through out the Oregon trip.
Kim is inside a big tree I spotted as we were walking back to our vehicles from one of the waterfalls we hiked up to see closer. She really looked cute inside the tree. She could make a cute tree fairy.
I also like to take photos of wildlife. This duck was sitting in front of me near a pond at the fish hatchery and it looked like a great picture to take. "Peek-a-boo"!.
And little Mr. Collins just sitting on the bench all by himself. It was cute.

1 comment:

Jean McKendrick said...

Jenny,
I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting.
Where are you guys getting ready to move? We just got back from a trip to Oregon for Christmas. Kaden broke his leg on my sister's trampoline, we just got a walking cast put on today. Kai's doing well, he broke his arm earlier in the year though. My kids!
Matt is still happy with his job. I am still in primary, Matt just got called to young mens. Kaden will go to pre K next year so both kids will be in school, woo hoo!